Friday 31 July 2015

WHAT IS IT WITH YOU


What is it with you, why not mind your business
.
Saul waited seven days for Samuel and since Samuel failed to show up, he took up Samuel’s duty, God’s duty, he simply forgot he was not anointed for that.

How many times have you try other methods just because what you are seeing is not what God promised or because he promised a package will arrive for you at noon and its already half past noon, you decide to take up his duty.

If he is not going to help me then I’d do it myself or seek help somewhere else have you suddenly forgotten what the Bible made us to understand? That when he say a thing, he will do it, he honors his words more than his name and if these points seems lame to convince you that he hasn’t forgotten you, then what of his ways not been your ways and his thought been far from yours.

One faithful morning, after studying the word, 1 chronicles 13-14, the two times the Philistines showed up, he asked Lord if he could go against them, at the two occasions, he got different answers, I conclude in my heart not to dwell on what works in the past or what doesn’t, I learnt to always acknowledge  God and ask “if I should go”, still in bed I told God I wanted to go to the library and asked if I will see all that am looking for and he said yes, he will make everything work more than I planned in that manner(no quotation). Sad enough I spent hours in the library searching but nothing good showed up, I was disappointed and felt so bad, maybe he didn’t even ask me to come in the first place, 

I was leaving the library but as I got to the door I heard an alert on my phone, it was Wi-Fi available alert, it was free, I connected sat down near the door, downloaded enough books needed to carry me through the semester, maybe not how I imagined it to be but it happened and was far better than my imaginations.

We feel bad many times when things doesn’t look exactly like we wanted or imagined it to be, my Bible told me MY GOD CAN DO EXCEEDINGLY, ABUNDANTLY ABOVE ALL WE COULD ASK OF HIM. He promised a great place to work, you got there and it appeared lesser than your standard, wait where he has put you and let him appear and do what he promised.

Don’t limit God with your so called imaginations, don’t take up his business because you think he is slow. He works with time more than you do and his timing is always the best after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here....