Wednesday 10 February 2016

BROUGHT OUT TO BE TAKEN IN



I don’t know where you are exactly but I am sure that for every or any child of God, God needs to bring us out of some places, these places to some may be a comfort zone and to some hell.
 
In the case of the Israelites, they dwelled as slaves in a strange land,  that was hell, God knew his plans for them and so sent them a savior to bring them out in order to bring them into the land he sworn to their fathers.

Don’t get too attached to where you are, don’t struggle with God when He’s trying to make some changes, he would never do a thing to hurt you, in the process of bringing out and bringing in, there will be unfamiliar paths, just trust God, don’t nag like the children of Israel always do.

Pray to God to take you one step at a time, where next, you don’t know but he knows.

Remember it’s FROM GLORY TO GLORY.

I remember this song:
                        “Many things about tomorrow
                        I don’t seem to understand
But I know he who owns tomorrow
And I know he’ll hold my hands.”

Don’t get too comfortable or relaxed or troubled, God can decide to take you out anytime so as to take you in to the next level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here....