Friday 12 June 2015

THE DWARF AND THE GIANT


I can say a dwarf is someone who is close to the ground, someone with less significant, someone that is prone to been ridiculed, oppressed, tormented and some other things. While a giant is that person who appears bigger than everyone, whose stature torments people around, regardless of whether he has power or not, his size is enough to make people believe he has some energy.

This is going to be my testimony of encounter.

My imagination of the devil was of a giant, I use to see him as that giant I dare not say a word against or to. He was like a big mountain that can never be moved; in fact, I don’t mention his name anyhow because of the fear of him appearing at any angle. That period of time was bad.

But the transformation came when I had this dream one very night. I was in the chapel, as a chorister, I came late and I wanted to find my way to my sit and seat, in the picture there was this rough giant, dirty and with rags, he has been disturbing the whole chapel, then he came to my side and started dragging me, I could not talk but I was stretching my hand and I was communicating with people there for help, unfortunately no one could tell him to stop. He took me to the alter then a Reverend said stop, he stopped and then the whole picture changed, we were standing there on the alter but my eyes were opened and there was a cloud above us, I saw the man who came to rescue, myself and a dwarf, both the man who came to rescue and myself were giants and the ex-giant is now a dwarf, and the man was holding a Cane telling me this is how you do it, he has no power over you, flog him with the “WORD” and he kept doing that repeatedly.


Many a time the giant you see in front of you is nothing but a dwarf, only if you will speak the word and see the true picture. The devil goes around destroying lives, killing people and stealing from people, he seems like the number one world terrorist, no one to stand against him, not even Christians, we've created a place for him in our lives. But the Bible said this guy roars “like” a lion. He is not the lion, he only present himself to be so. Since I know the devil’s secret, I have, in every and any occasion looked down on him and never for once gave him a chance to appear like what he is not in my situations.

In life there exist two parties, you and the other, you appear to the other the exact way you see yourself and the other appear to you exact way you see them. Don’t forget there is a YOU in you, you carry a giant within you, that makes you a giant and the giant in you is greater than the dwarf in the world. That situations or persons appear big but at the mention of the name of Jesus they will all bow. Don’t allow yourself to be wasted because you face to use the weapon you carry(THE WORD).
I am a giant, no doubt about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here....