Monday 11 January 2016

Knowing the True Strength



        You need to see me when I’m happy and when things are going for me, I smile like I’m the only one God loves, I jump out and always feel like screaming, I do feel like flying into the heavens and giving God a hug and say PAPA you are a darling.
        And from my mind (head) to my brain, then to my mouth (lips) flow rivers of promises. I don’t see anything the devil may say or do at that point that can make me sad or deny God, what a great strength I do exercise when I’m happy.
        How I wish everyday was like that, that I will always be happy and strong but no, there will be days of trials, tribulations, sorrow, pain and weakness.
Should I then faint because these days aren’t sweet anymore?
        How do we know those who are strong? Is it those who after eating, rise and fight and win battles or those who haven’t put a drop of water in their mouth and rise to fight and still win. Only cowards claim strength after taking few bottles of energy drink.
Your strength is in what you can produce out of nothing.
        The time you should rise and thank God the most is when you aren’t that happy, when things aren’t that moving, that depicts your trust in God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here....