Monday 11 January 2016

Our Lips - Hebrews13:15.

Hmm! What a topic, even the writer is not fit to write but thanks to the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ who has chosen man over angels.

 I have lips issues, I would have landed before knowing what I have said.

The bible today is hitting me at a point of weakness but strength, our lips are instruments of praise. How easy? Every single letter that comes out of it must give thanks to God, no wonder the bible said for every word spoken by us, we will pay for.

 Each moment you decide to neglect God’s praise and sing the devil’s praise, you are missing the purpose for which those lips were created.

 When you start a conversation with friends, check, is the message to God’s praise? Even when you join a conversation, check if it glorifies God, if not, look for a way of stopping that and starting God’s praise.

 How fast my lips move that it almost seem that I can’t control them, but then I remember what my bible says, that, I should be quick to listen but slow to respond. I believe that will help a great deal, gradually, you realize you only talk when you should, you will develop a good talking ethic. My big mouth can either bless God or do otherwise, the power of life and death lies in the tongue.

 I am a talker, I realize talking can be sweet if the words are sweet, if we can train these lips to speak God, then the fruit of every of our conversation will be the sacrifice of praise to God.

 God is not done with those lips yet, have confidence and take a lot of patience in listening to the actual speaker (God).

The word that I speak to you is spirit and life, speak what Jesus will, even as you think what He thinks putting in mind that if you don’t speak life, you will speak death. This is for me and you. Watch it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here....