Monday 11 January 2016

THE BURDEN OF NOT SPEAKING – JOB 32:20a



It’s not my business, I’ll just shut up. I will rather die with what I know than to share it with anyone. 

I will watch them, I won’t talk, when they fall they will know. Don’t you realize when you talk you do yourself a big favor of freeing your mind, been refreshed. How many of such stuff do you think you can accommodate before it finally affects you.

And those of us who still hide the truth of the gospel in us without sharing, do we know the number of people close to destruction because of such valuable information you have refused to share?.

It’s not all the time you wait till you are called before you talk because you might never be called.
The world need the wisdom in you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here....