Tuesday 8 September 2015

A READY MAN FOR GOD



Abraham is not just a man I love, he loves me, and he is ready-made for me. Once have I called, twice has he answered.

All men have been customized to worship me but just few of them do that; some few believe it’s their life and however they live it is their business. Abraham I so much love, Abraham I fulfilled all my promises to because I will not forget my covenant and mercies to those who love and obey my commandment. There is no time I call Abraham and he wouldn’t answer, he never questionĂ©d my decisions, he doesn’t consider them unreal or vague.

He had enough faith in me to take the son I gave him after waiting so long to kill without the awareness of the son or even his mother. Abraham will go where I say, he will speak when I say, and he saw my possibilities all through his life.

We claim Abraham’s blessing but we don’t work Abraham’s work. His faith was his work, been ready for God’s call or order shows the trust or faith he had in him. Not thinking over killing his son at that old age of him and Sarah is nothing but faith.

A ready- made man for God is a man who is ready to stand, sit, walk, work, pray, fast,cry,fly,craw,run and so on when God says.
Are you one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here....