Tuesday 22 September 2015

MY THOUGHTS Proverbs 16:1-3

It is so difficult to figure out how I find it hard often time to control what I think. They come within Nano seconds and most of the times I just wish I think nothing, I just wish my mind is just plain.

The thoughts are unstable, sometimes they are evil, and sometimes they are things I dare not do or even say out loud.

Really, commit your works unto the Lord and thy thought shall be established, what’s the correlation between work and thought. I’m just getting that now, most of the things I think about are works incubated in my thought, not yet given birth to, when I do those thoughts they come into actions and become my works.


But if I could just commit the works, my works to the hand of God, there won’t be a need to be overweighed with thoughts, I will have a break and when I say break, I really mean break, because he will establish the thoughts and give peace to my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here....