Tuesday 8 September 2015

IF I SEND YOU- I WILL DO IT - Genesis 22:8



Go into a land I will show you, there was indeed a land, I will give a child and afterwards there was a child. Then God said take that child and sacrifice him to me on a mountain I’ll show you, Abraham picked up Isaac and two servant, they went on a journey, how stupid, someone may think, just this morning I realized he wasn’t stupid he was only holding God at his word.

God said I will give you a child and make you father of nations, he held on to that promise and that’s why he was less bordered when God said he should kill the child, he knew God won’t kill his promise, so when Isaac asked him about the lamb for burnt offering, Abraham answered him and said, God will provide, if it is God that is asking you to do a thing, know that he himself his capable from the start to the end of it. Trust him and allow him use you as a vessel onto honor.

God can do what he’s asking you to do, more so if it were difficult for him, he wouldn’t ask you to do it in the first place; don’t pause until you get to where God has sent you.

You have all it takes. What you have to do is to release that which God want in your possession and when you do, you can be assured of the blessings in vs.12,16-18.

God is moved by obedience, trust, love, the fear of him; if he sees someone that believes he can do all things, he will indeed reveal his all part to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here....