Tuesday 22 September 2015

IN A WHILE PSALMS 144:4

Have you noticed how kids grow so fast now a days? A child given birth to last four years is now seeking for some freedom too. Daddy I want to play outside with my friends, like that the child grows within few years, get married and the same process begins with the children, now the child is old and dies, really when was the child was given birth to?. So short, that’s how a man’s life is, vanity, each day draws one nearer to his grave. His days are like shadow that pass away.

You don’t have all the time or the years, make what is wrong right today that you are here, tomorrow you may not be here. Don’t postpone the good works, do what you need when you need to. There is this new habit, I developed lately, if I have a work to do, and I am watching a movie, there is a reminder in me that will repeat this statement over and over- “I will do the work when there is work, when there is no work I will catch the fun”if I have something to do I will do if I don’t have then I can play.

Jesus said, my meat is to do the work of him who sent me, not that he doesn’t eat meat, maybe a day before he ate meat, but when the major call comes he neglected the pleasure and do the work, there will always be time to eat meat but for those souls, that may be the last opportunity for some of them.


Do the work while it’s day because night cometh when no man shall work. John 9:4

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here....