Friday 30 October 2015

QUALIFICATIONS? NO – EPHESIANS 3:8



Sometimes I look at myself and wonder deeply what God saw in me to choose me for this kind of work, hmmm, my weaknesses are glaring enough, even the blind can see them, it seems to me like only God is unaware of my incompetent. 

But really, he has no interest in them, he knows all those things I struggle with but doesn’t see them as perfect limitation(s), talking about holy people, I don’t think I will make it to the list, but when the topic is changed to the chosen people, I should be number one on the list.

With God you can’t say never, he might leave a prophet and choose a prostitute, he can leave the pastor aside and decides to use a cleaner in the church, he just do his things to his pleasure and for his glory.

Qualification is not by some carnal characteristics, grace the exact grace greater than our sins is what works, no wonder Moses made it clear to the Israelite that they should not at any point when they attain think it is by their righteousness (Deut. 9:4-5).

You are not superior to any.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here....