Sunday 25 October 2015

You Should Know Him Better (Numbers22)



I have always wondered what wrong Balaam committed to make God try to stop him that way, after all, he told him to go but I realized as a close personality to God he should have known some things God will or will say yes to.
 
He asked God if he should go and curse his (God’s) people, well God answered him and told him not to go, the very first moment he heard their mission and still told them to wait so he can confirm I knew trouble was knocking on his door, once you know it smells or look like sin, don’t entertain it, don’t border asking God if you should sin or not.

It is a waste of everything not to fly from all appearances of the devil, there is a total difference between God’s perfected and permitted will, Balaam got the two, the first he got was the perfected will (don’t go..simple) he asked for the second option and God said go and say whatever I say to you, I do that a lot whenever God is asking me to do something and I don’t want to, the second option always sound like the perfect for one who has planned not to obey the first.

I will use the statement made by one of our chaplains in school, in his sermon he said, “…if it’s doubtful, then it’s dirty…” once you see it you should be able to tell what it is, you should know God better by now.
I am surely not saying you shouldn’t ask when confused, I am only saying the mind of Christ you have in you should be able to discern what’s wrong and what’s wrong.

No One Can Curse Whom God Blesses
Is it ever possible that God will say by my words and person will say by my word in contrary to God’s word?

It is not possible, if God has placed a blessing on you, no man can curse and if God lay a curse on you no man except the one he allows can bless you.

If God blesses you, say AMEN and believe, it is God not man, if man curses you, reject it and remind yourself of God’s blessing, not only man but the devil.

You know he only steals, kills and destroys he will lay you a curse to take your blessing away, he doesn’t have such a power, don’t be afraid by his empty threat God is your light and salvation of whom shall you be afraid, of man, beast or devil?

If the blessing is from man, you can fret but if it is from God, you should start operating under that blessing. Numbers 23:19.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comment here....